Mental Health First Aid Training
Mental Health First Aid – 2 consecutive days training (9:00am — 5:30pm each day)
We deliver internationally recognised certificated Mental Health First Aid training through instructors certified by Mental Health First Aid England (www.mhfaenoland.orq).
The course is designed to prepare participants to give First Aid response to a person experiencing mental ill health or crisis.
The course is split into 4 sections:
- What is mental health?
- Anxiety and depression
- Spot the early signs of a mental health problem
- Feel confident helping someone experiencing a mental health problem
- Provide help on a first aid basis
- Help prevent someone from hurting themselves or others
- Help stop a mental illness from getting worse
- Help someone recover faster
- Guide someone towards the right support
- Reduce the stigma of mental health problems
These descriptions are also available on the MHFA England website at: https://mhfaenoland.oro/individuals/adult/2-dav/
For more information, please contact:
Mehvish Shaffi-Ajibola, HR Business Partner
Room 342, 1st Floor, Jenner Building
Tel: 020 7288 5282
Share this event
If you are attending an event and need help with any accessibility requirements you have, please contact the event organiser in advance to ensure they can accommodate your needs.