Mental Health Research for the 21st Century:
Mental Health Research for the 21st Century: Shaping Evidence, Policy and Practice
The University of Essex and The Tavistock & Portman NHS Foundation Trust 4th Joint Annual Research Conference
The joint annual research conference is a free interdisciplinary event and open to all staff and students.
- Professor Andrew Cooper (Tavistock & Portman NHS FT)
- Professor Pamela Cox (University of Essex)
- Dr Rob Senior, Dr Eilis Kennedy, Dr Kathy McKay and the PPC research team (Tavistock & Portman NHS FT)
- Dr Jessica Yakeley (Tavistock & Portman NHS FT
- Dr Jocelyn Catty (Tavistock & Portman NHS FT)
- Dr Felicitas Rost (Tavistock & Portman NHS FT)
- Dr Susan McPherson (University of Essex)
Share this event
If you are attending an event and need help with any accessibility requirements you have, please contact the event organiser in advance to ensure they can accommodate your needs.